Curvature, previously known as SMS|CURVATURE, claims to emerge as the world’s largest provider of independent infrastructure solutions. The company’s integrated offerings help organisations navigate increasing costs and complexities associated with the accelerated adoption of virtual and cloud-based environments.
Curvature’s purpose-built global support organisation manages more than one million devices for a diverse client base, including IT outsourcing organizations, VARs, SMBs and Fortune 500 enterprises. The company offers unbiased, vendor-agnostic hardware support, procurement solutions and professional services to ensure an exceptional client experience. Curvature’s approach alleviates traditional IT hardware support challenges and reduces excessive IT spend, empowering clients to focus their attention and budgets on forward-looking and business-enabling IT and digital transformation projects.
“The demand for independent IT support and hardware solutions continues to grow as organizations seek flexibility and control over their IT infrastructures,” said John Wozniak, CEO of Curvature.
“Curvature’s solutions-oriented sales, supply chain and service delivery organizations together provide the level of holistic support required by clients seeking to transform and optimise their IT environments.”
With thousands of employees and field engineers operating from offices in 11 countries, 100 staffed service centres and 600 inventory locations globally, Curvature delivers integrated services through a “follow-the-sun” support model to expedite problem resolutions. Flexible service levels and contract terms enable customers to reduce operating costs (OPEX) by at least 40 percent. Further savings on capital expenditures (CAPEX) are realised by extending equipment usefulness. Curvature’s broad portfolio of services includes:
· 24x7 global critical hardware support for enterprise network, servers, storage and hyper-converged infrastructures
· Remote office/branch office maintenance from wireless connectivity and edge computing to mobile support
· Pre-owned and new network, server, optics, memory and disk products
· IT asset disposition
· Professional and managed infrastructure services
The addition of Smart Discovery and Agile Migration services enable Curvature to provide organizations with even greater levels of IT freedom by simplifying data, application and platform migrations. With its Discovery service, Curvature streamlines virtual and physical moves while identifying and mitigating potential risks. Vendor-agnostic discovery and unbiased assessments offer recommendations for optimising overall IT and digital business strategies. Curvature’s data centre and cloud migration services are reinforced by proven methodologies and actionable analytics to streamline planning and management of moves to the cloud, colocation facilities and new data centres as well as consolidating multiple data centres.
· Keith Tice, VP and Chief Procurement Officer, GoDaddy said, “To empower small business owners to easily start and run their businesses, we need an agile IT infrastructure freed from the constraints that hardware OEMs often impose on how and when we upgrade existing infrastructure, retire legacy systems and maintain our IT environment. Curvature’s flexible options for hardware procurement and infrastructure maintenance have taken out significant cost without impacting service levels, enabling us to deploy our IT resources to better serve GoDaddy’s customers.”
· Christine Tenneson, Research Director, Infrastructure Services, Gartner said, “Hardware maintenance is increasingly being considered as ‘non-strategic IT’ spending and procurement, with the result being that IT professionals are seeking low-cost alternatives to expensive OEM contracts and pricing…Enterprises’ need to reduce capital expenditures (capex) spend in networking and data centres is a supporting factor to consider TPMs. Some enterprises consider the flexibility and customised support from TPMs as an advantage.”