HP launches OMEN Gaming Portfolio In India
HP Inc. made the debut of its gaming portfolio in India - OMEN by HP, featuring an array of products built for gamers combining the latest in PC innovation, delivering power and performance to dominate competition. The portfolio will be available starting 15th March 2017 on www.hpshopping.in, select HP World stores, leading ecommerce portals and LFRs.
As a part of the company’s strategy to reinvent personal systems, it is introducing a unified gaming portfolio based on OMEN by HP with a range of options spanning different price points to meet the various needs of gamers today.
Commenting on the launch, Rajiv Srivastava, Managing Director, HP Inc. India, said “Gaming in India has seen rapid expansion and adoption in the recent times. The time was right for us to introduce our gaming portfolio to further our strategy to provide unparalleled consumer experience. ‘OMEN by HP’ is for gamers who need their PC to deliver a great experience while also allowing them the flexibility to choose the level of performance and design that fits their needs. We are excited to bring the OMEN portfolio to India.”
The new portfolio including five notebook models and one desktop model makes it easier to find the right platform to deliver the best possible experience for gamers.
“We understand the needs of a gamer and the ‘OMEN by HP’ portfolio aims to address them at all levels. The new OMEN platform offers the features gamers rely on – power for battling on the go, graphics for smooth gameplay, great storage and advanced thermal cooling to tackle the latest games. The portfolio comes packed with high quality accessories in partnership with SteelSeries and are engineered to deliver aggressive performance,” said Ketan Patel, Sr. Director, Personal Systems, HP Inc. India.
“The gaming market in India has certainly been growing at a fast pace. Not just serious gamers, but also a large and growing community of casual gaming enthusiasts have been driving the demand for gaming-specialized devices. Given HP’s leadership in the PC category in India and their record of bringing innovative products to the market, entry into the gaming segment seems to be the right step forward.” said Swapnil Bhatnagar, Research Director – India and South Asia, IDC India.
‘OMEN by HP’ India Portfolio will include:
OMEN laptops are available in two variants which have 17.3” and 15.6” screen sizes.
· OMEN 17 laptop is a VR ready state of the art model sporting upto latest 8GB NVIDIA 1070 GeForce GTX graphic card & latest 7th gen Intel quad-core i7-7700HQ (3.6 GHz, upto 4.2 GHz & 8 MB cache) processor.
· 17.3-inch WLED UWVA IPS screen with a 1,920 x 1,080 resolution, 72% color gamut & 300 nit display brightness. The display also comes with in-built
· G-SYNC technology for smoother & sharper gaming experience with no screen tearing.
· Omen 17 comes with standard Dual Storage of 1TB Hard Disk and 256GB SSD for peak gaming performance. It houses a massive 95.8WHr battery for amazing DC gaming performance. Bang & Olufsen Audio with Dual Speakers and Audio Boost ensures an immersive Gaming experience.
· OMEN 15 laptop is a state of the art model sporting upto latest 4GB NVIDIA 1050 GeForce GTX graphic card & latest 7th gen Intel quad-core i7-7700HQ (3.6 GHz, upto 4.2 GHz & 8 MB cache) processor
· 15.6-inch WLED-backlit IPS screen with a 1,920 x 1,080 resolution
· OMEN 15 comes with options of dual storage with up to 1TB Hard Disk and 128GB SSD and 63.3WHr Battery for long lasting Gaming performance. Bang & Olufsen Audio with Dual Speakers and Audio Boost completes the gaming experience.
· OMEN desktop is state of the art model sporting 3GB NVIDIA 1060 GeForce GTX graphic card & latest 7th gen Intel quad-core i7-7700HQ (4.2 GHz, 8 MB cache) overclocking processor
· Omen desktop comes with liquid cooling with advanced heat management and standard Dual Storage of 2TB Hard Disk and 128GB SSD for peak gaming performance.
OMEN Keyboard with SteelSeries:
OMEN Keyboard is equipped with 5 zones capable of 16.8 million colors which gives you nearly limitless customization. With One touch combo feature, gamer can program 88 built-in macro keys for easy combos with just one keystroke. Additionally, 20 keys in the most-used gaming areas support anti-ghosting so every command is executed.
OMEN Headset with SteelSeries:
Developed with input from the top eSports teams, OMEN headset's high-quality performance and precise attention to detail are the difference between crushing victory and heartbreaking defeat. Headset’s lightweight headband and padded ear-cushions evenly distribute its weight for supreme comfort. It is also equipped with unique features like balanced soundscape, Retractable mic with 3.5 mm mobile adapter included.
OMEN Mouse with SteelSeries:
OMEN mouse enables extreme precision with zero hardware acceleration, true 1:1 tracking and best-in-class CPI adjustments for Pixel-perfect movement. This relentlessly engineered mouse with proprietary SteelSeries switches maintain their
tactile feel for over 30 million clicks. Additionally, Intelligent RGB illumination, capable of 16.8 million colors, gives you nearly limitless customization.
OMEN Mouse Pad with SteelSeries:
OMEN mouse pad with 15.7 x 17.7 inch dimensions & high-quality, non-slip rubber base, keeps your mouse pad stays anchored to your desk with precision crafted surface to enhance the excitement further.
Pricing and Availability
· The 15.6” display and 17.3” display laptops are available on 15th March at a starting of price of Rs. 79,990 and Rs. 139,990 respectively.
· The OMEN Desktop is planned to be available at all retailers on 15th March at a starting of price of Rs. 139,990
· OMEN by HP accessory pricing is Keyboard: Rs. 9,999, Headset Rs. 7,499, Mouse : Rs.5,499 & Mouse pad Rs. 2,199.
‘OMEN by HP’ provides a wide range of options from mainstream gaming to professional gaming. Latest Graphics and Processors with advanced heat management ensures you can do extreme gaming for long on your favorite games.